So I'm catching up on my I09 Morning Spoilers, and on Monday they had these not-very-spoilery spoilers. Reproduced here with minimal but highly authoritative comment.
- Long-suffering Lydia fans, especially those lamenting the scene-stealer’s lack of meaty material in seasons past, will love what the premiere has in store for everyone’s favorite banshee.
- At least one new ‘ship will likely be born when fans watch the premiere — while another existing ‘ship will get some much needed wind in its sails.
- Derek may be gone, but he’ll never be forgotten. He of the Legendary Eyebrows is mentioned several times throughout the premiere, along with another fallen favorite.
- Cody Christian fits effortlessly into the world of Teen Wolf, though it’s unlikely your final opinion of his new character will be formed by the end of the hour.
CHALL-- Wait, what? That's...ominous. Was I supposed to be praying for him all this time? I've fallen down on that responsibility, I'm afraid. I'm a polytheist, so I'm not even entirely sure who I'm supposed to be petitioning, here. Athena,maybe? She liked Odysseus quite well, and Stiles is rather Odyssean. Acca Larentia? Chernobog? How about Tyr? There's a man who isn't afraid to hang with wolves.
- Lastly, as always, pray for Stiles.